Wednesday, 16 January 2013 @ 02:49
0 stares
Hola! Hey what's up you guys! So, I just got back from school because of kokurikulum. So, let me tell you guys what happened. First of, during the weekends, I was at my Opah's house and now I know how to make Kway Teow Kung Fu! YAYY!!! Next, urmm... Oh yeah so, school was normal, teachers are still the same, friends are still the same. But yesterday I got a VERY early birthday present from someone, so that happened. Now, TODAY!!! So, today was the election for our kokurikulum. Let's talk about that in the next paragraph now shall we?
So, today we had the election for each uniform/club/sports. I chose Pengakap/Scout for my uniform. The election went well. I mean, I was quite surprised when I became the Naib Bendahari/Vice Treasurer. The funny thing is that, when they were choosing for the Vice Treasurer it was between me and Manuel, when the teacher asked me to come in front and show everyone who I was, everyone was like HERNANDEZ! HERNANDEZ! HERNANDEZ! HERNANDEZ! I'm standing there like "dude, thats enough I know I'm Hernandez..." The teacher and The Pengerusi/Chairman of Pengakap elected me by the way. I was quite happy/unhappy because I mean Vice Treasurer is a big duty because I have to keep money and I'm not sure if I could do that. Oh well, it happened so I have to try doing the best I can.
NEXT!!!!!!!! So now, its time for club. I'm in Kelab Kebudayaan as usual. The gym was quite packed for the election of Kebudayaan. Shafiq was the only man there by the way. I say man because the other two boys were form 1. So, yeah. What happened was, there were many duties in Kebudayaan. I mean like there's AJK for almost EVERYTHING! I got to be the AJK for form 2. The same thing happened, this time its worst... everyone was like T.B! T.B! T.B! T.B! If you know what that means, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! after that said that. I said "Estoy orgullosa de mi cuerpo y de mis pechos" and everyone was just quiet because they didn't know what it meant. That's what happened. Well, nothing fun happened at sports but I was in Bola Baling and after that, we went home, I went to 7 Eleven, talked to people, bought Maggie Hot Cup (only Malaysian's know what Maggie is) ate Maggie along the way home, finally reached home, put bags in my room, played PSP, got online and now I am writing this.
That is all for this week, I will see you all next week! Adios! Assalamualaikum! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's your gif of the week!
yea, that happened when I ate the Maggie...It was HOT!