Friday, 11 January 2013 @ 08:23
0 stares
Wow...Let's wipe of the dust from this page shall we? Well, its been almost 5 months since I posted/opened this blogspot/blogger. So, hows everybody doing? Fine? Okay very well than. Right now I am back to using my big computer because my netbook is broken. So, yea my fault that its broken because I constantly drop it accidentally. As you also noticed, I am writing in full proper English because I am trying to improve more on my writing skills and also because I can't stop speaking in English for some reason. Oh yea, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Make sure you actually do what is on your New Year's Resolution list and just improve and make yourself better. As they always say in Hunger Games "May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor" keep that in mind.
NEXT PARAGRAPH!!! So, right now im trying to make use of my YouTube account so I am making covers on YouTube you can check them out at AnysseHernandez <--- which is my channel. I will also probably do some challenges or vlogs there. Speaking about social networks you could follow me on twitter @AnysseHernandez. Okay, done with the updates now lets talk about my adventures on the next paragraph.
So, the past year (2012) has been a blast! I get to perform A LOT and I need to perform more to improve myself from being nervous and breaking my voice. I get to meet new people, I became more mature (I think), I went karaoke A LOT. I got to go to Legoland which leads to some of the things that happened there that is quite...weird but other than that, it was AWESOME!!! So, I cant tell much about what happened last year. Since people say pictures speak a thousand words, so hear you go a few pictures of last year
So, those are a few of the things that happened last year. There were more but I couldn't find them. So, that is it for today. Follow me on twitter, subscribe my YouTube channel and follow this blog :D. I promise I going to post once a week. I really gotta change my layout and stuff...erghh this place is getting so dusty. I promise I'll clean it up and it will all be clean by the next time you read my next post. So, that is all for today, it is 12.21am I'm going to continue watching YouTube videos. May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor! Assalamualaikum! Goodbye! Adios A Todos!!! Okay, see you guys next week BYE!
by the way check out this cute Rami GIF.