Thursday, 30 April 2015 @ 17:05  0 stares
May peace be upon you, hello to all. Well, speaking of may, its the first day of May today. I was supposed to meet bayee this morning but hey, cancel la. Let's talk about yesterday shall we? 'Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away~~' thumbs up if you know that song.
So, yesterday was sports day for my school, 'TEMASYA SUKAN SMK SEKSYEN 1 BANDAR KINRARA KALI KE-13'. I don't understand why you would put that sign up in front of the school went you won't even let other people in unless they have the certified letter. Duhh Cikgu... 
So, what did I do yesterday? Same thing I do every year, I'm not an athlete, but the teachers of my sports home (direct translation from rumah sukan) teacher put me in senam robik or dance fitness. This year, same as last, year I'm the captain of panther's dance fitness team. Last year, my team won, not actually won but we got 4th place, well, at least it wasn't last, right, right 😏. I admit I was lazy at that time.
This year,
Second place is not bad, I gotta admit. Although I could've done better. But that's okay, there's always next year, my last year at school.
Of course, I couldn't have done it without the help and effort from my team of Black Widows. Thank you guys haha. By the way, the theme was superhero. Our sports home mascot was *drumroll* *tsss*
Can you find the orange and black one? ITS ZORRO!! Although my team was black widow haha. So what? We got our own superhero.
My bestie turned out to be The Incredible Hulk. We all know what happens to Black Widow and Hulk in the end of The Avengers 2 😏😏. Nope not gonna happen. Nanti bayee marah.
Look its AnisΒ³. From left to right, Anis Suraya, Anis Farhanah and Anis Adila.
To sum it up, it was a great day. Despite the sunburn that is, damn you sunburn. Aku baru nak putih daripada kem, dah hitam balik.
There is a video of our performance but obviously, insufficient spaces everywhere I wanna share it. Ughhh sakit hati.
That was yesterday, let's go back to the May topic. 5th of May is bibik's birthday and also practical exams for my sciences subject πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘. 12th is the start of my exams. Stress is just, everywhere like seriously, everywhere. I guess that's it, may peace be upon you, I'm gonna pack my bags. Off to opah's!